Your questions answered , making booking your holiday simpler . If you have any further questions then, please, get in touch so we can add them to the list below .
For rental season dates see question 9.
1. Is car hire essential when visiting Cabrera?
Answer: Absolutely, with the exception of the facilities in and around the village, you will need a car to fully enjoy the local area or even to do the shopping.
2. Why are all the prices quoted in Euros?
Answer: Visitors to Cabrera have traditionally come from all over Europe, most of whom are now within the Euro zone and property owners often need paid in Euros.
3. Can you quote me prices in other currencies?
Answer: Yes, we will quote you prices in the currency of your choice.
4. How do you calculate the exchange rate for those not paying Euros?
Answer: Vida Cabrera will offer competitive exchange rates comparable and calculated with rates quoted by high street banks.
5. When are the holiday villas available from on the day of entry?
Answer: Entry times are generally fixed at 4.00pm although it may be possible to gain entry earlier by prior arrangement.
6. When must we vacate the holiday villa?
Answer: Exit times are generally fixed at 10.00am although it may be possible to extend this by prior arrangement.
7. Do our holiday dates start and end at the weekend?
Answer: No, we operate a completely flexible policy on arrival and departure dates. Provided that the chosen property is available you can arrive and depart on days that suit your timetable.
8. Can I come for less than a week?
Answer: Yes, days less than or more than a week are charged on a pro-rata basis, however in peak season almost all of our villas have a one week minimum.
9. When are the low, medium and high peak seasons?
Answer: Low- 1st November 2012 to March 31st 2013.
Medium- 1st April 2013 to 26th May 2013 and 30th September to 27th October.
High- 27th May 2013 - 7th July 2013 and 9th September 2013 to 29th September 2013.
Peak- 8th July 2013 to 8th September 2013.
10. Do the holiday villas in Cabrera have a smoking policy?
Answer: Yes, all the properties let out through Vida Cabrera operate a No Smoking policy inside.
11. Can I bring my pets?
Answer: No. Unfortunately pets are not permitted.
12. How many people can come?
Answer: The sleeping capacity of each holiday villa is stated clearly in the Holiday section of our site and each visiting party must not exceed these numbers.
13. Do I need holiday insurance?
Answer: We recommend that you take out holiday insurance and you can find a helpful link for insurance in our Getting to Cabrera section.
14. What is included when renting a holiday villa with Vida Cabrera?
Answer: All of our services are detailed in the holiday section of our site, under the heading "services".
15. What are the terms and conditions of renting a holiday villa with Vida Cabrera?
Answer: The terms of rental can be found in our terms and conditions (section 14 & 15) and will also be forwarded to you if you request.