Situated within a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Cabrera, “Almandine” has a westerly aspect and enjoys maximum sunshine year-round. Its sunny location is almost unrivalled throughout the area.
The front terrace is arranged with a mosaic dining table and chairs and is positioned perfectly to capture the exceptional views over “Eagle Rock” and “Goat Mountain” towards the foothills of the Sierra Nevada’s., with its’ spectacular sunsets.
Inside the characteristics of Andalucia are reflected throughout with traditional marble floors beautifully complimented by Moorish tiles, archways, and stained-glass lanterns. The interior courtyard is ideal for entertaining with its dining and barbeque facilities, and an arched colonnade providing a shady spot.
A superb heated private pool on an upper level is surrounded by ample terraces and a small ornamental garden providing a secluded sun bathing area.
This villa comprises a large double bedroom on the ground floor with an En-suite Andalucian style bath and shower room, a spacious family-size lounge with traditional style décor, and a domed dining room, off which is a well fitted kitchen. Two further double size bedrooms and a bathroom are located off the pool terrace.
The design of this villa provides larger than average accommodation for 6 guests occupying the whole property, or alternatively, at a proportionately reduced rent, just 2 guests using the main house and pool.
- Heated private Pool professionally serviced twice weekly
- Bedrooms can be made up as double or twins beds
- Fully serviced air conditioning
- Small starter/welcome pack for arrival
- Free standing electric fans
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Digital TV, Apple TV, Blu-ray
- Washing Machine
- Gas BBQ’s in the Inner Courtyard
- Gas patio heater
- Log burning patio brazier
- Gas Log Fire in Lounge
- Phoenix Digital safe
- Smoke and Co2 detectors in each room
- Individually controlled radiator in each room
- Professionally maintained Garden and Terraces
- Spectacular Views
COMMUNITY FEATURES & P.O.I’s
- Tennis courts (within walking distance)
- Golf Courses
- Mojacar Pueblo & it’s Beaches
- Garrucha Fish Market
- Olive Oil Museums
- The Geode at Pulpi
- WiId-West Studio Sets at Tabernas
- Water Park at Vera Playa
- Go-Karts at Garrucha
- Caves at Sorbas